Owner / Founder
What Jocelyn has to say about teaching dance:
I am dedicated to not only the education but the character and confidence building of each student. The ability to move your body creatively in a set, memorized pattern, to a beat heard and reacted to immediately, uses the right and left brain simultaneously- which releases endorphins that make you feel amazing, and proves that your brain works very well, therefore; dance can make you happier and smarter!
- 25 years Ballet and Jazz, 17 years Hip-Hop, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary. Some: Salsa, Ballroom, Breakdance, Acrobatics, West Coast Swing and Country Swing.
- 1984-90: Bridget Bloomfield, 90-2011: Class Act Dance- Cheryl Armstrong, Nicole Molineri, Dorian Sanchez, Fran Shannon.
- 2002-current: In addition to taking local regular classes, Master Classes- Edge PAC & Millennium Dance Complex.
- Professional Dance Conventions (3 per year)- Hollywood Connection, Dupree, 24/Seven, SOL, Tremaine, Radix, Jump, Dance Excellence.
- Dance Studio Owner: 2013- Present. Main Street Dance Company, Templeton CA.
- Paso Robles Public School Dance Units 2011- Present: Georgia Brown, Winifred Pifer, Bauer Speck, Virginia Peterson, Flamson Middle School. 2013-Present Kermit King, Lewis Middle School
- Founder/ Director/ President: 2009-Current- God Squad Dance Crew, Inc. Non-profit 501c.3- Performing ministry and youth missionary group.
- Performing Company, and Competition Team Director and Choreographer: Main Street Dance Company 2011-present, Class Act Dance 2003-2011.
- Dance Instructor: Main Street Dance Company 2011- Present. Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Pointe, Contemporary. Class Act Dance 2000-2011 Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Tap, Lyrical. The Dance Center 2003-2005.
- Stage and Street Performer: 1990-2015- Dance Excellence, Disneyland, North County Dance and Performing Arts Foundation, Class Act Dance, Sara S., Brenton Wood, God Squad Dance Crew.